Exhibitor and Visitor
Exhibitor and Visitor
Intellectual© March 2017 onward
Lists and all information on this website are property of lizianevents. Trawling of this site is considered internet theft and blind emails are integrated in the site. Be aware we rigorously protect our community’s privacy and internet safety.
Exhibitors should consider they become part of a community when entering our events. LizianEvents reserves the right to void any agreement with individuals who damage the reputation of our events or community.
Exhibitor information - This page takes some time to read and contains extensive information about LizianEvents policy and purpose. We are dedicated to building a strong and influential business. It is important for any potential exhibitor to read through this page. An exhibitor will commit time and money to exhibiting, and they should be aware of the ethos of the organiser in which they place their faith. We are innovators and pleased that other organisers follow our lead. Plagiarism is of no concern to us as we are firmly focussed upon our purpose, not the methodology of others. When people decide to copy another's ideas they demonstrate weakness, not leadership.
Our policy is to organise events which are promoted to maximum effect. We are dedicated to building a strong, large, and loyal visitor base to benefit our exhibitor community. Therefore, our strategy is to make a concentrated effort toward developing prestigious events at a small number of first class venues. It is important for the venues to be within a reasonable proximity to our home base for promotional purposes. The distance between venues must be sufficient to gain the maximum visitor coverage. The reasons for the choices made are explained in the following:-
Nottingham is our home ground and the fledgeling venue for new exhibitors.
Newark is 30 minutes away from our home base and includes Nottingham, Grantham, Sleaford, Boston, Leicester, and Mansfield postcodes.
Lincoln is 50 minutes away from our home base. And includes Doncaster, Skegness, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe postcodes.
Newark and Lincoln are twenty miles apart the overlap is perfect for promotion and visitor numbers.
Events with a right balance of exhibitors offering a high quality of service will appeal to our visitors. Therapists, retail and readers numbers are carefully assessed. We also insist there is no crossover of goods or services. Quality and loyally attended events are preferable to over-subscribed and poorly attended events. Where exhibitors have to struggle with internal competition, the event is undermined. We are dedicated to giving our visitors the best value and service. To achieve our objectives we have to provide an excellent platform for our exhibitors, therefore:-
LizianEvents has nine guiding commitments: -
1. Total interaction with Visitors - Exhibitors.
2. Weekly mail outs from the extensive database.
3. Continually updated WordPress Blog 1000+ visitors each week.
4. Weekly exhibitor updates.
5. Video and audio promotion for Exhibitors.
6. Total dedication to promotion.
7. Exhibitor access to promotional resources.
8. Protecting our reputation and ethos is of greater importance than profit.
9. LizianEvents are not the Event - The community is the Event.
We are realists and accept building a reputation of integrity and honesty takes time. The verification of our commitment is discovered in our actions. We are dedicated to our exhibitor's enjoying material success combined with a sense of achievement. Is this materialistic attitude? No, it is not, we should accept the material aspects of our purpose must be acknowledged.
It is essential our visitors keep returning to our shows, and this means working together to make our shows a success. One example of our commitment is giving value for money, both to exhibitors and visitors. Exhibitors will discover our stand prices are fair and competitive. As are the entry fees; to encourage visitors to the show, the charge is £3-00. To keep the overheads down, it is important exhibitors are fully committed to the 'whole' show, which means, promotion, unity, and community for all involved.
Our aim is to encourage a blend of established and new exhibitors. LizianEvents go beyond organising events. We provide an opportunity for exhibitors to become part of a community and the event is YOUR event. We encourage oneness and connectivity. For our part, we demonstrate an ethos of moral values, transparency and integrity. The fact is: A connected and transparent relationship between all who participate, enhances the prospect of mutual success. And this is at the core of our business ethic, it cannot be erased or changed.
Interested in exhibiting? For those who have an interest in working together with LizianEvents, please use the 'Contact' link on this website - provide all relevant information about the products and services you offer, and the shows which are of interest. LizianEvents Terms & Conditions can be ‘copy and pasted’ for future reference.
We welcome new and varied exhibitors to join us. The ethos behind LizianEvents will be of interest to those who may not have an entirely materialistic approach. Although, we are focussed on our exhibitors making a profit at the shows. For those who wish to 'dip their toes in the water,' the smaller Nottingham venue is worth consideration.
The Future will encompass the ideals of sharing and mutual promotion: For examples: We have a verified 7000+ email database. We have a verified postal database of 8000+ addresses. Our integrated social media, WordPress Blog, this website and our Vimeo video platforms can be utilised by our exhibitors. If an exhibitor has a workshop or training day we can organise e-mail or postal promotion using our database.
The proprietors of LizianEvents extensive marketing expertise will be fully utilised. Exhibitors are encouraged to use the 'share' button on their social media sites. Exhibitors are supplied with flyers, business cards and complimentary tickets to distribute to clients/customers/friends and family.
This information is relevant to exhibitors or will be of interest to potential exhibitors - please read through carefully, they are for the benefit of ALL exhibitors.
LizianEvents Terms and Conditions:
1) An exhibitors booking will be confirmed by email from LizianEvents upon receipt of completed booking form. A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of fee (for each event booked) will be due within seven days of confirmation.
The preferred method of payment for deposit and final balance is by Bank Transfer - account details on the booking form, or contact for card payment - LizianEvents does not accept PayPal payments.
Payment in full to be made within 30 days before an event - to avoid misunderstandings payment must be received in full before you attending the event. An exhibitor without confirmation of a secure booking or full payment made will not stand. Exhibitors who arrive on a speculative basis will not be given space.
2) Insurance: LizianEvents holds 'event' indemnity. Exhibitors are solely responsible for their public liability insurance and where appropriate, product liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance.
3) PAT certificates: Electrical items must be fit for purpose and certified for use. Venue operators decisions and directives about PAT certificates are final. During Newark and Lincoln events, exhibitors can take advantage of having equipment PAT tested by a third party. LizianEvents have no association with the company.
4) Electricity: Access to electricity may be available by prior arrangement via a power outlet within reasonable distance to your stand.
5) All lighting should have no more than 200W light consumption per unit - to a maximum of 600W. Energy efficient low wattage tubes and bulbs are widely available, and we encourage all ‘green’ and ecologically sound practice from exhibitors.
6) Allocation of space is firm. If we move one person, there is a knock on effect. The rule is, where you find yourself is where you'll be. We cannot always provide or guarantee exhibitors the same spot at venues.
7) Music: LizianEvents use PRS free music and will provide background music at events. 'Inharmonious sound' affects visitors, to give you an idea sit in your lounge watching your television, then switch on your radio.. That is inharmonious sound, and it does affect people. As a consequence, there is no need to bring music to the event
8) Exhibitors must be set up by 09.45am. With doors open to the public at 10.00am prompt our prime concern is customer safety, and for our event indemnity, we cannot have members of the public put at risk due to exhibitors unloading/setting up. No naked flames (candles) to be used at venues. (Therapists, please state on your booking form if you offer ear candling).
The use of incense and smudge sticks is not permitted within LizianEvents venues - Venues are installing more sensitive smoke detectors, LizianEvents is not prepared to risk a false fire alarm and ruination of a show if an alarm is triggered due to smoke. (Exhibitors using ear candles will be put in an area of the venue as far from the sensors as possible.) Once the doors are open our priority is the visitors - we regularly hear complaints from visitors about incense and smudge sticks. We cannot risk losing visitors.
9) LizianEvents encourage exhibitors to work in harmony. There will be new and fledgling exhibitors who can benefit from more experienced exhibitors' knowledge.
10) LizianEvents encourage exhibitors to distribute promotional media. Please email for further supplies.
11) Cancellation: Unfortunately due to the budget constraints of the events no cancellation or refund of payment is possible. Cancellation within 30 days of the event or ‘no show’ on the day will still require full payment of stand fee to the agreed conditions. Exhibitor signatories will be held personally liable for debts owed to LizianEvents.
12) Receipt of completed booking form and deposit will be taken as acceptance and full understanding of LizianEvents Terms and Conditions. We will not enter into correspondence or deviation from our terms. Please take clear note of clause 2 ‘insurance.'
13) LizianEvents fill exhibitor space on a first come first serve basis with reasonable restraints on numbers of types of stands. LizianEvents works a by date rolling list for exhibitors and a ‘no show’ or last minute cancellation, as well as requiring payment in full, will result in being placed at the bottom of the list.
14) LizianEvents has an entirely unbiased ethos and will not discriminate on any level.
14a) LizianEvents accepts no responsibility for disputes between exhibitor and client(s). LizianEvents does not take responsibility for verbal, physical or any other form of contact between an exhibitor and client/public. LizianEvents are not qualified mediators and therefore cannot give judgment over disputes.
14b) LizianEvents decisions on Terms and Conditions or any aspect of the organisation of events is final.
15) Charges for exhibitors: Stand prices are shown on relevant booking forms.
Charges are for a single space stand - 6ft - suitable table and chairs are supplied by LizianEvents for your use - if you use a couch or therapy chair a smaller table is provided. If you require additional space - for example, an extra couch or treatment chair or display stand - please enquire at time of booking as there may be a charge; if you require double space (12ft) or indeed triple space (18ft), there is a fixed fee for every additional table.
16) At the time of booking a retailer is asked to define their products and services clearly. Please do not put yourself into a situation where we ask you to remove unlisted goods or services. For examples: A therapist is not a retailer, an author is not a reader, a reader is not a retailer. Of course, an exhibitor can retail their branded products. Save yourself and us the embarrassment. Email us for further clarification if there is any doubt to this clause.
The explanation for clause 16) LizianEvents stand prices are extremely competitive. It was the escalation of stand prices and falling of footfall which meant exhibitors looked to expand their range of goods. Crossover of products diluted all exhibitors possibility of profit. This became a never ending downward spiral and left many exhibitors without profit. After consulting exhibitors the consensus is; with a healthy balance of clearly defined stands, the visitors receive a far superior and prestigious experience.
17) Stand size. If you book a six-foot table that is what you will use. 'Greedy boards' are not permitted - 'Greedy boards are extensions placed between tables - This is an unfair practice to other exhibitors.
Exhibitors using self-assembly stand or stands instead of the tables provided will be charged at multiples of 6ft lengths. Every exhibitor will be given a clear space between stands, do not encroach upon this space.
18) LizianEvents does not enforce readers to record readings/consultations with visitors. We do not have feedback forms. We are organisers. Each additional service we provide has an impact on our overheads. We keep our organisation as simple as possible, and we deal with matters immediately and in a fair and correct manner.
19) Children are not permitted to accompany exhibitors during a show. We cannot risk children endangering themselves or visitors. Our insurance will not cover third party claims. We follow the consensus of the majority of our community who have expressed their feeling, that an exhibition/event is not a safe place for exhibitors children. The children cannot be accompanied at all times and looking after a child distracts from the purpose of exhibiting.
20) Visitors attend LizianEvents Organised Shows or Events with the clear understanding they are visitors and not traders. This means once they enter a LizianEvents Organised Show or Event, their purpose of attending is to interact with exhibitors and attend the talks and workshops without the intention or purpose of making financial gain. When a visitor purchases a ticket, receives a free or complimentary ticket or is given free entry to the show or event, they accept LizianEvents terms and conditions apply to them during their visit. Notices about terms and conditions are clear and prominent on the reception tables, prize draw tables, and information tables. Failure to read or not understanding the terms and conditions does not exonerate anyone from not being subject to the rules or clauses. We provide ample opportunities to provide specific information to those who require additional clarification of any provision of the terms and conditions.
21) Visitors may not trade, sell, or promote goods, services, shows or events at or during a LizianEvents Organised Show or Event. LizianEvents does not permit any third parties to trade, sell or promote during a LizianEvents Organised Show or Event. If a visitor trade's, sell's or promote's at or during a LizianEvents Organised Show or Event, they immediately convert the terms of entry to the event - they cease to be a 'visitor' and become ‘a trader’. The conversion from visitor to trader means they immediately become subject to a charge to trade any the LizianEvents Organised Show or Event. The charge or fee is relevant to the price paid by The Community. The minimum charge due £150:00 - All Community Members have invoices which will be given to 'Ghost Traders' who can pay the fee on leaving the show. The money due is given to the R.N.L.I Charity. LizianEvents reserves the right, to bar from entry, any individual or organisation who fails or refuses to pay trader fees at a LizianEvents Show or Event.
The rules will be the first call in any decision we make on the floor during the event.
Please be sure to read and understand every clause. If you have the slightest doubt about the meaning of any of the above clauses; contact LizianEvents for extended clarification.
A clear understanding of LizianEvents terms and conditions is essential for the smooth running of our events. An exhibitor's signed booking form is taken as full understanding and acceptance of LizianEvents Ltd terms and conditions.
Intelletual© March 2017
Intellectual ©March 2017